понедельник, 12 декабря 2016 г.

Essay: Siblings

I have just one sibling (thanks God), a small sister. Sometimes we keep peace, sometimes we argue. In spite of the latter fact, I love my sister very much, and she loves me back. I am older than she for one and half years, and I have a strong sense of responsibility for her snugness. My parents know, if she is with me, she is behind a firm wall. I do not do her homework, or do not write something instead of her, my method is different: I show her the way of solving, or writing something, then watch how she does. I do so, because I realize, that if I solve something for her, she won’t be able to solve the other one herself. When we have an argument, I do not get out of my borders, I just calmly explain her, what I want to, and always leave a free space for her victory (women kind is to be treated so). I realize, that I am her example in daily life, and she tries to copy my behavior, so I try to treat myself frank, brave, and besides, study well. As conclusion I want to add Charolotte Gray's words: ''You can kid the world, but not your sister''

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий